Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PHOTOSHoP?
I am new with photoshop, so i don't really know that much. However i know thee basic commands like the ones that are in MS paint as well. I don't really know how to do like special effects though. Please give a tutorial or explain. Thanks
It would take hours or days or years to give you a tutorial. Thankfully, there are already some tutorials out there. My fave is <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.good-tutorials.com/">http://www.good-tutorials.com/</a><!-- m -->

Such a great program.
I like using Paint Shop Pro or PSP for short. It is a lot easier to use and has more yahoo groups that offer tutorials.
If u r using Photoshop CS2 follow these steps:

1. If you want to make a picture (writing on it, make some good stuff) you go to file then New and a white page will appear. if u want to write, on the left of the screen there's a toolbar u click on the option ( letter T ) and u can move the cursor of the mouse and write wherever u want and on the top of the screen u can configure the font, size, and shape. if you want to design or the style of the text u wrote go to the 2nd box on the right of the screen where u can c history, style... click on style where a number of small squares are displayed keep switching styles until u find the best 1 u like. U can try all the tools in the toolbar on the left of the screen...

2. If you want to change qualiity and all things in pictures, you put file, open, and open the pic u want to configure. if u want to crop the pic u go to the toolbar on the left and choose the option where u see 2 squares coinciding each other. if you want to change the quality and save it you can go to file, save for web and a menu will appear then u can play with the quality and and contrast and other things and be careful to save it as a .JPG file format.

I beleive the rest is for u to discover.
hope my small tutorial helps u.
gd luck
Go use Google & find some for yourself, depends on your level & learning ability (& maybe internet speed) towards which would be best for you. You'll find detailed tutorials, layed out maps, directions for specific things... etc.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Photoshop Clone Stamp Tool Dotart 1 59,294 03-20-2011, 09:33 PM
Last Post: Helen
  What type of adobe photoshop should an ametuer photographer Theresa 5 11,044 01-26-2011, 01:46 PM
Last Post: Dustin
  On Photoshop elements 7 is it possible to colour in a hand d Meza 2 6,723 01-26-2011, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Prather
  How do you use Photoshop to color Drawings? Johnston 3 7,643 01-26-2011, 01:44 PM
Last Post: Huber
  What's the difference between photoshop and photoshop elemen Mai 4 7,929 01-26-2011, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Janice
  What is the difference of normal Adobe Photoshop and Photosh Willmon 2 6,531 01-26-2011, 01:32 PM
Last Post: Michae1
  Adobe Photoshop: How to make a photo look like a Japanese wo Ramirez 1 5,965 01-26-2011, 01:31 PM
Last Post: Crum
  What photoshop program is the best to use for changing facia Brand 4 8,207 01-25-2011, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Lewis
  Which Photoshop is best for simply coloring images and drawi Combs 1 5,905 01-25-2011, 01:28 PM
Last Post: Cohen
  What kind of Photoshop project should I do for Digital Desig Howard666 1 5,923 01-25-2011, 01:26 PM
Last Post: Nieman