Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it illegal to download software of the pirate bay?
my friend downloads load of software of the the pirate bay using torrents and p2p sites e. g. (Adobe / microsoft products and cinema 4d. ) And i know its free but i was wondering if he would get caught for doing it? Because its a big thing in the USA and i live in england will he get arrest and taken to court if he is caught. Also why dont the govement stop the people uploading instead of the downloaders?
Well yea. u can be arrested cause the software developer is not getting his reward for his hard work, innovation and creativity. so piracy and bit torrent clients are illegal . . . well it depends on ur countrys laws and police. its actually not worth gettin caught for such issues. i buy the software rather than downloading the client
Well yea. u can be arrested cause the software developer is not getting his reward for his hard work, innovation and creativity. so piracy and bit torrent clients are illegal . . . well it depends on ur countrys laws and police. its actually not worth gettin caught for such issues. i buy the software rather than downloading the client

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  where can i download cinema 4d models? Helga.J.Brown 1 4,064 02-25-2011, 02:13 PM
Last Post: nhorsley